Location: National Physical Laboratory, Teddington, United Kingdom
Date: 21 November 2011
Measurement at the cutting edge
The event will include tours of the NPL laboratories and the opportunity to view demonstrations of Hexagon Metrology's advanced inspection systems which will include:
• Leitz & DEA Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM's).
• Optiv Vision/Multisensor systems.
• The ROMER Absolute Arm portable CMM with the new CMS108 Laser scanner.
• Cognitens white light photogrammetry system.
• The portable Leica Absolute Tracker AT401 laser tracker.
• The Leica Absolute Tracker AT901 with T-Probe & T scan.
• PC-DMIS world leading metrology software
PDF postcard with more info
For directions to the event please go to: