New and improved filtering algorithms automatically adjust and optimize the scanning parameters for plastic, metal, or a variety of surface finishes and colours. The new HDR (High Dynamic Range) Mode of the Edge ScanArm ES lets users scan materials with contrasting colours (i.e. black and white) simultaneously.
The Edge ScanArm ES is the world's smallest, lightest, and most affordable solution that combines the convenience of a FaroArm® with the power of a Laser Line Probe to form the perfect contact/non-contact portable measurement system.
The FARO Edge ScanArm ES is the ideal tool for product development, inspection, and quality control and offers capabilities such as point cloud comparison with CAD, rapid prototyping, reverse engineering, and 3D modelling of free from surfaces.
Benefits of FARO EdgeScanArmES
• Adjusted and optimized scanning parameters for plastic, metal or a variety of surface finishes and colours
• Simultaneous scanning of materials with contrasting colours (i.e. black and white)
• Scanning of materials with dark or reflective optical qualities with less effort and without the need of sprays and surface coatings
• Integrated design for measurements carried out everywhere
• Scan rank up to 45,120 points / sec.
• Extremely precise (accuracy up to 0.035 mm)
• Compact Design: Completely unobtrusive
• Adds only 76.6g to the FARO Edge handle
Click here for more info
Get a free quote
Watch the video of the new FARO Edge ScanArm ES