The company is set to showcase an exceptional line-up of 15 state-of-the-art machines at this highly anticipated event working alongside its established machine tool partner network, states Simon Rood, director & general manager.
"As a trusted provider of innovative solutions for precision engineering, RK International Machine Tools continues to push the boundaries of technological advancements. With EMO 2023 as the perfect platform, the company is aiming to captivate attendees with its cutting-edge equipment designed to elevate manufacturing processes to new heights and machining productivity," Simon Rood adds.
The 15 machines to be unveiled at RK International Machine Tools partner's exhibition booths offer an extensive range of capabilities, catering to various industry & business sector requirements. From large-scale industrial operations to small-scale precision engineering, these machines are poised to revolutionise how high-precision grinding is approached.
All the machines are based in Hall 11, and among the highlights of the RK International Machine Tools lineup include:
- The New ROBBI Omicron CNC3206 Universal Grinding Machine on stand B64 will feature the NEW SIEMENS Sinumerik ONE control, which provides next-level CNC boosting productivity with its ability to deliver up to a ten times faster PLC cycle time than its predecessor. ROBBI, one of Europe's most extensive grinding and honing machine manufacturers, produces cylindrical grinding machines up to 1000mm swing x 8000mm grinding length.
- Surface Grinding specialist, DELTA S.r.l., will show the compact MINI 7 Surface Grinder and ROTAX 7 Surface Grinder with a rotary table. Both machines include hydrostatic axes travel and hydrodynamic spindle. The popular DELTA LC400, with its vertical spindle and rotary table, will also be on stand B66.
- Continuing with its Italian machine tool partners, on stand C63, MELCHIORRE will be exhibiting the highly precise ELC900 Double Sided Fine Grinding Machine. This model features 6-part carriers with a capacity of 254mm per carrier. "The ELC machines are often used when sub 1micron flatness and parallelism are required", comments Simon Rood.
- JAINNHER, a partner RK have enjoyed a 30-year-plus relationship, will be showing the compact JHP-2003CNC Plunge Type Grinding Machine. Featuring a FANUC Oi-TF CNC control, this compact cylindrical grinder has a 200mm dia swing over the bed x 300mm grinding length capacity and is a fully enclosed machine. JAINNHER can be visited on stand C56.
- On stand B49, PERFECT will show the latest DT Touchscreen control on both a rotary table and reciprocating table surface grinders. "The DT was first seen in the UK at MACH 2022 with RK", adds Mr Rood, "but EMO 2023 will be the first European showing of this control." The 300 x 600mm PERFECT PFG-3060DT and PFG-R400DT highlight how today, we all appreciate touchscreen control, and along with automatic down feed and complete machine enclosures, today's machines are safer and more productive than ever.
- Achieving up to 20% stronger thread forms and increased tensile and shear strength, the MEGA TR-18T Thread Rolling machine will be on stand E53. The TR-18T has a 60mm maximum component diameter and, subject to application, can thread roll for 0.6 to 4.0mm pitch threads. Starting with 5ton rolling pressure, MEGA supplies machines up to 200 tons.
"RK has a very established partner network", adds Simon Rood. "Due to the nature and applications, we discuss with manufacturers, and we are pleased to be working alongside several new partners to fulfil missing capabilities in our portfolio." These include.
- Established for over 70 years, e-tech Machinery will show the new Multi ID & OD EGM-350T hybrid CNC Grinding Machine on stand B52. This exciting new machine is a horizontal spindle grinding machine and features an ATC that allows between 6 – 8 grinding wheels to be changed in-cycle utilising a BBT30 spindle. The EGM-350T has a 400mm dia OD x 300mm ID grinding capacity of up to 260mm in length.
- JOEN-LIN Machinery will be highlighting the JL-52-LM-CNC Profile Grinding Machine on stand A33. The 300 x 200mm grinding capacity is ball screw controlled for the vertical and cross. However, longitudinal travel is controlled by a linear motor and allows exceptional positioning accuracy and increased precision.
- Dowell Machines will be unveiling on stand A22 its new HR-600PLUS High Precision Rotary Grinding Machine featuring a 600mm dia table and its advanced DSG-2032ANDII 3-axis ballscrew driven, PLC surface grinder with 800 x 500mm grinding capacity.
These machines represent just a glimpse of the grinding-edge technology that RK International Machine Tools will show via its supplier network at EMO 2023 in September.
"We are thrilled to be working closely with our partners at EMO 2023 and showcase the latest in grinding know-how," said Simon Rood of RK International Machine Tools. "Our commitment to innovation and excellence drives us to develop advanced solutions that empower manufacturers throughout the UK and Ireland. The machines we present at the show embody our dedication to delivering superior quality and performance."
RK International Machine Tools invites all interested parties to visit their partner's exhibit at EMO 2023 from the 18th to the 23rd of September. The company's representatives & partners will be delighted to provide detailed information about the showcased machines and discuss how they can revolutionise manufacturing processes.
For more information about RK International Machine Tools and its diverse range of machines, please visit their website at www.rk-int.com.